Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Picture time!! I am so excited to show you the new pictures I have taken. I am going to be better at not waiting forever to post them :) 

Day 86
This picture was taken today at work and it is of a cute bride that was trying to decide what eyelashes to wear for her bridal pictures and the first picture is of her eye without fake lashes and the second one is with lashes. Ps. Lashes look awesome in pics.  
Day 85
My headless husband. Need I say more?
Day 84
At conference... The spirit was super strong. What a blessing it is to have the gospel in our lives and in our marriage. 
Day 83
Red lips... yes/no? what do you think?
Day 82
My cute cousin, Bergen at grandmas house with her dog, Tobbey.
Day 81
This lady was such a cutie. she bought everything I put on her.
Day 80
This lady was so cute. She wanted a bold springy eye. I was scared of the colors she had picked but they ended up looking really good on her. She bought all 4 eyeshadows.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! The headless husband picture totally looks like Than is peeing in the corner. And I like the red lipstick. A lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha sooo true! hes a dirty boy... thanks, it doesnt look the best on me but I liked it that day

    ReplyDelete