Monday, March 8, 2010

Wow... its been forever since i posted. Last week was psycho week for me. I worked 6 out of the 7 days last week. So... there is so much to catch up on. First lets just say that my training was only possible to do mon, wed and friday morning. But me and my work out buddy have an awesome training program we just started today. It is called p90x. I am sure a lot of you have heard of it and how crazy and intense it is and let me tell you.... IT IS INTENSE! its non stop moving and doing things that I dont think my body is able to do.

2 comments:

  1. ha we did that for like a week. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... im on our second week an dI already want to quit :( The girls Im doing it with are pretty dedicated tho so hopefully they will inspire me to do it :)

    Ps. It was so good to see you at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete