Wednesday, February 10, 2010

So much happened this weekend. My luck with electronics has been awful. My poor computer began to freak out and freeze last week. We took it to the mac store and fortunately it was still under warranty. They replaced the hard drive with a brand new one. The only problem with this is that they did not hold the other hard drive so that I could get all my pictures, school papers and everything in it out. You can imagine how heart breaking this was. I am in the process of getting mac to get the hard drive back and try to get my stuff transfered to my new hard drive.

I should be posting my pictures as soon as I can get 'I photo' installed in this new hard drive. I will keep you posted on the progress of getting my goodies back.

Training progress: I ran 3 miles on monday, took tuesday off and will be swimming 750 m tonight with a couple of friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment