Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Here are the pics from sat-wednesday

Day 41
These are pictures of my new canvas posters in our living room. Can I just say I love canvases?



Day 40
This is dinner last night. I have been trying to feed my husband more veggies and less pasta so I made grilled lemon chicken with asparagus and other veggies. It is funny to see how much he has grown to love lime and is now obsessed with putting in on everything. Its cute.





Day 39
MAC is coming out with a new spring collection this thursday and one of my favorite things are the Lady Gaga viva glam lipstick and finger nail polish. They're bubble gum pink (didn't see that coming with Lady Gaga)


Day 37 and 38
We had the wonderful opportunity of spending the night at our cousins, Drew and Rachel's house for the weekend. They were so hospitable and nice. I got a snapshot of our little cousin Lexi with green finger and mouth sunday afternoon. We also got a shot of Adeli and Andy at church. They were so fun to be with and we cant wait to see them all again.

No comments:

Post a Comment