Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 13

Today we had the wonderful opportunity of baby sitting Addison. She is our neighbors cute one year old daughter. She is the cutes little girl. They are in our ward and she keeps us entertained all of church. They called me up last night to see if we could baby sit her for them while they did a session at the temple. They're soo good! They still go even though they have a small child to take care of.
   As soon as they dropped her off, she started running around the house grabbing everything that was in her sight. We sat down to eat dinner and Than was worried she would choke on something so i
 sat her in my lap and she started grabbing food from my plate. She got sour cream all over her fingers and then mouth. It was interesting to see how we both reacted to her actions.
   When we were done eating we started to play with her. We tried to put my helmet and goggles on her but it was too heave for her poor little head so we had to succumb to other resources. I then put a my hat on her and she seemed to like that ok. What she really loved was my hair extensions. I clipped them on her beautiful blond locks and she didnt even notice. I took a bunch of pictures of her but will try to refrain from posting them all.
   Finally, her parents came to the door to pick her up. Right before they came, she had gotten a little fuzzy but it was interesting because she cried a little and kept giving me hugs. I didnt understand what she wanted but it was sure cute to have her crawl into my arms instead of pushing me away. When her parents showed up she was back to her normal self. It was so much fun to see her interact with Than. He is going to be such a great dad. I cant wait to have his children.
   Here are a couple pictures I took tonight:
















Training update: Woke up at 6 to go to the gym, ran 2 milel on the tread mill and lifted for about a half hour while I was waiting for Than to be done with his work out.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you too had a lot of fun with her, she is so cute I love the photo with your hair exstensions on her- SO CUTE.

    ReplyDelete