Thursday, January 28, 2010



Sorry I am behind on my postings! I have been taking a picture a day tho but I just have not had the time to put them on here. So here are the pictures for the past couple of days.

Day 28

I took this picture of our invention in the kitchen. We had been trying to figure out where to put our cooking spatulas etc and we found a way to make a tension rod stay in between two cabinets behind the stove. We found the hooks at bb&b and the tension rod at lowes. Here it is:



Day 27

Than had his intramural basketball game tonight and he did such a great job at playing. Here is a picture of him shooting his free throws.




Day 26

Today's picture is of the Nordstrom store I will be working at. I recently landed a job at the Mac counter in Nordstrom. I was not expecting to get hired this quickly but with the help of a few friends and Sarah (my model, who's make up I did for the make up application demo), I was able to get the job seven interviews and a week later. So here is a picture of the store outside and me leaving a long day of training (dont ask me why i look sad). This is a big reason why I have not had any time to post. I have been training at mac and still have my job at heritage makers. Hopefully my schedule will be back to normal soon. I will be posting some more pics in the future of the inside.




Training update: I went cycling on tuesday 5 miles and swimming 15 laps on wednesday (its harder than it sounds) and today was my rest day :)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the job!! That is so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new job. I will miss you so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I miss you too Colette!

    ReplyDelete