Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day 9

So, here is what I promised. The highlight of my week (more like my whole semester). I forgot to add that we also got a snowboard bag in addition to everything else. I cant wait to try everything out. Than wanted to go snowboarding tonight. I think he is more excited than I am for all my new stuff. Its kinda cute. We ended up going over to our friends house and watching the cowboys beat the eagles in the play offs and played games at the same time.




Work out update: Me and my work out buddy ran 3 miles which felt wonderful and went to a power pump class, basically a weight lifting class. The class was super full (probably all of us that are trying to commit to our new year resolutions). We are pretty excited to start planning for the marathon maybe triathlon together. It will be really helpful to have my friends and family training together. Hopefully we can work out our schedules so we can work out together as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment