Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day 23


Happy International pie day! 


How do i know this? Than and I were at village in on thursday and the manager gave us two coupons to come back on the 23rd for free slices of pie. What a joy. I have to thank Than for introducing me to this wonderful place with delicious pies... We also found out about getting a free slice of pie every wednesday night with ANY purchase. So... we figured we could get a glass of milk for about a buck and get a free slice of pie!! We have decided to make this a tradition. Here is a picture of the sign at the restaurant:








Day 22


Today I was felt lots better. I was able to go to school and work and even on a date with Than to red lobster... yumm. I ordered my favorite thing there: salmon. Getting to the restaurant was the most interesting part of the night. It was snowing the hardest I have ever seen it snow in my life. I got some shots of the shots of the snow flakes. As you will notice, they were huge!! Here are the pics:
























Training update: I need to be better at posting these and also about posting on weekends! I just get so busy and get home late and am too tired to write :( Than did amazing on friday. He ran 8 miles on the treadmill. I on the other hand did not. I'm still recovering from my stummy problems, but I should be ok by the begining of next week (knock on wood). Ill keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment