Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 17


Today we had the wonderful opportunity of going to aunt Barbara's house. We had a delicious meal and hung out and talked while eating around the table. After, we had cake and ice cream for all the January birthdays. We had a really good time until me and Than started to play hide and seek with his little 1 and a half year old cousin. When it was my turn to go find him i really surprised him and said "hi andy!" he jumped and screamed like a little girl. I don't know what scared him so much but he sure made it sound like he had just seen a ghost (maybe he thinks brown people are ghosts). He eventually got over it after he was consoled by his mom. Here is a picture of me and him when he was happy (you really cant see his happiness in his facial expression because of the two fingers he's got in his mouth but I promise he is a happy kid). Here's my picture of the day:


No comments:

Post a Comment